"Annie's Art Book" has a Birthday coming! It's time for celebration!!!
My blog is about to turn 2 years on Aug 22nd this year! I decided to do something special for my readers so I am giving you a chance to win an awesome prize!
How you can win?
- In order to win, you have to leave me a comment between Aug 3 and Aug 20! The more comments you leave, the better chance you have to win! Write about what you like/don't like in the blog, what you think of it, what you want to see more of, or just to say hi!
* You can leave comments in whatever language you choose and I can send the package worldwide!
What is the prize?
- The prize is an awesome 1,125 piece Scrapbook kit that you can use for cards, scrapbook albums, gift wrap, decorating picture frames etc.
This is the kit:
What does the kit include?
- 1 Keepsake Storage box with nice ribbon ties.
- 30 ( 12in x 12in) Patterned Papers
- 10 ( 12in x 12in) Solid Papers
- 10 Multicolored flowers
- 1 idea guide
- 50 Chipboard Alphas
- 31 Chipboard Shapes
- 18 Epoxy stickers
- 321 Punch outs
* Acid free Chipboard & Acid and Lianin Free Paper
- May you see what's inside the kit?
Yes, you may!:-)
I am waiting for your comments!
I have made this pastry almost 3 months ago, but I didn't get the chance to post it earlier, so I am posting it now. The prehistory of t...
You can check in Wikipedia the meaning of the word burek , but basically it is an unbelievably tasty home made phyllo dough pastry, that...
Now if you have kids you probably can quote whole conversations from the movie to the word, but if not, you can take a look here: The Tale ...
Well, technically he is a little pre -term right now, but he is getting there :-) I hope I can show you the whole process from "concep...
Dear friends, welcome to Annie's Art Book, where everything is created with hard work, a pinch of talent and a lot of love! There...