"Annie's Art Book" has a Birthday coming! It's time for celebration!!!
My blog is about to turn 2 years on Aug 22nd this year! I decided to do something special for my readers so I am giving you a chance to win an awesome prize!
How you can win?
- In order to win, you have to leave me a comment between Aug 3 and Aug 20! The more comments you leave, the better chance you have to win! Write about what you like/don't like in the blog, what you think of it, what you want to see more of, or just to say hi!
* You can leave comments in whatever language you choose and I can send the package worldwide!
What is the prize?
- The prize is an awesome 1,125 piece Scrapbook kit that you can use for cards, scrapbook albums, gift wrap, decorating picture frames etc.
This is the kit:
What does the kit include?
- 1 Keepsake Storage box with nice ribbon ties.
- 30 ( 12in x 12in) Patterned Papers
- 10 ( 12in x 12in) Solid Papers
- 10 Multicolored flowers
- 1 idea guide
- 50 Chipboard Alphas
- 31 Chipboard Shapes
- 18 Epoxy stickers
- 321 Punch outs
* Acid free Chipboard & Acid and Lianin Free Paper
- May you see what's inside the kit?
Yes, you may!:-)
I am waiting for your comments!
Now if you have kids you probably can quote whole conversations from the movie to the word, but if not, you can take a look here: The Tale ...
You can check in Wikipedia the meaning of the word burek , but basically it is an unbelievably tasty home made phyllo dough pastry, that...
I have never thought I could feel so sick and be able to actually do a fine work as a fondant figure! A friend of mine asked me to make her ...
I have made this pastry almost 3 months ago, but I didn't get the chance to post it earlier, so I am posting it now. The prehistory of t...